During the months of June, July and August 2021, participating organisations will be running our survey of 40 questions for their staff through Roslin Engagement. They will have immediate access to their own responses through Roslin and are welcome to use either the Free or Paid tiers to do so.
In September 2021, we will compile the data the aggregated data from these surveys into a report and make it available to those participating organisations.
There is no charge associated with this process as these organisations are assisting Roslin in compiling its SA Benchmark.
- Sign Up: Sign Organisation up on Roslin using the signup page on our website. It will send an activation email to confirm your email address. Follow the link and then finish the account activation.
- Onboarding/Sample Survey: You have the option of running a small survey first so that you can become familiar with the system. In this case, follow the onboarding prompts and only import a total of 3 staff members. Send out your first survey. See an example of the onboarding below:
- Communicate with Staff: We've found that you get the best results if you send out a simple communication before importing all of your staff. We've got some sample wording that we can send you.
- Import Staff: You can easily import your staff using our importer that can take data from your HRIS or Payroll system via a CSV file. Note: Staff will then be sent an activation email just like the one you received in step 1. (Roslin team can assist here)
- Run/Schedule the Survey: Create your first survey manually and add all 40 questions. Then send immediately or schedule for the desired date. (Roslin team can assist here)
That's it! Now you can continue to send out regular surveys if you wish while you wait for our Report in September.